Tigani Orthodontic Aligners are a biological and mathematical based system. Dr. Tigani evaluates each individual case with his laboratory technician. This differs from other techniques that use a computer and virtual prediction method to move teeth. The initial diagnosis and the fabrication of aligners are key to the success of the physiological tooth movement. TOA allows for less tracking errors and greater success in moving teeth. TOA also allows for less processing and fabrication time which means you can receive your aligners usually within a few days as opposed to waiting weeks to begin your treatment!
Advantages of Tigani Orthodontic Aligners
- Treatment costs are considerably less
- They are ready in a few days instead of weeks
- They are based on Dr. Tigani's expertise and years of experience
- They are based on patient progress, not computer virtual prediction method
- They are truly clear and thinner for easier speech, greater comfort and less noticeable